Remember to select FREE SHIPPING at checkout.
Flower Garden designs
Play with colourful glass elements such as frit, rods and frit balls and build up your unique arrangements. Create a circular hanging approx 18cm. The kit includes all tools and materials along with detailed instructions will guide you through the process but you can always get in touch for advice and guidance on the process of construction. Breaking the glass rods create shards and pointy bits, reccomended for adults only.
Return your designs me to be kiln fired and finished a complimentary ribbon.
Choose your colour range from:
Forget me nots (blues)
Poppies (reds, oranges and yellows)
Lavender fields (purples and pinks)
Rainbow (a bit of everything)
The cost of these kits includes original postage to send the kit to you and return postage of the finished makes. You will need to cover the cost of sending your finished kit back to me for firing in the kiln so please keep the additional cost of this in mind!
Use the glass pieces to make your own design onto a flat pieces of clear glass. This is a calm, methodical process which should be very relaxing, playing with lots of pieces of colourful glass to create something that is personal to you.
A step by step print out of instructions is included in your kit.
These kits are supplied with a raw glass circle that I have sanded the edges of as well as crushed glass frit so I am recommending they are suitable for those aged 12 and above, with supervision!
- Handcut clear glass base with a hole drilled at the top.
- Frit Balls in a variety of your chosen colours – there will be more than you need so you have plenty of options!
- A selection of glass rods and frit for the flower stems and grass
- Specialist glue and a brush, spoon and a pair of tweezers.
- Tissue paper and bubble wrap to use to package your finished makes.
- Safety guidance & instructions.
- A pencil and paper to plan a design if you wish.
- Trays to tip your frit balls into.
- Plain paper to tip your frit onto and gather up again.
- A work surface, covered with a large sheet of paper so you can gather any shards of glass.
HEALTH & SAFETY DISCLAIMER: When purchasing kits you do so with the understanding that raw cut glass is sharp. Stevie cannot be held responsible for your safety in your own home. Use the tweezers provided and follow the guidelines set out in the instructions. Adult supervision should be used for younger makers. Keep pieces of glass away from animals and don’t pick up bits of glass by the pointy end!