Very happy to be takings bookings for small group workshops (see my public programme below), private workshops for you groups, birthday/hen sessions in your own venues and 1-2-1s. Get in touch for further details.
My Facebook Page is the best place to keep up to date with workshops. I love to share my experiments as part of my workshop planning, as well as the gorgeous pieces completed by workshop attendees! Check out my facebook albums if you’re a glass addict planning your next creation.
If you’re craving creativity or need a gift for someone who is still waiting for the world to settle a bit more I have an option for workshop gift vouchers for Fused Glass workshops to be booked through me at anytime over the next 12 months (due to Covid I will extend if needed). Gift vouchers can also be redeemed against Sparkling Dichroic jewellery, home accessories, art work, or my create-at-home Project Kits.
Details below for both in person workshops at Create Space – Wirksworth as well as some Zoom sessions! ♥
*Please email me for full details and (hopefully) book the following…
Get in touch with any questions, never any pressure to book, always happy to talk all things glassy!
WORKSHOP IN WIRKSWORTH – Seascape Waves – Sun 31st Oct 1:30-3:30
£36 – all materials included. Create an abstract, highly textured free standing wave form, approx 35cm x 8cm tall by layering various precut pieces of glass, including iridescent sparkles, frit balls, rods, and crushed dichroic glass to create your unique design.
No glass cutting needed a fun way to think about texture and forms to evoke memories or daydreams of the sea.
WORKSHOP IN WIRKSWORTH – Seasonal Decorations – Sat 6th – 4-6pm & Sun 7th 2-4pm
£38 – materials included. Create a number of small but beautiful decorations including colourful trees, happy Santas and cheeky reindeers… have them to embellish your home (of give as gifts) this Christmas. Using pre cut blanks, enjoy a fun process of designing with small elements to make your pieces. Manipulate coloured glass components, add sparkles to stars, and put a Rudolphs nose in just the right place. Please note the course fee includes enough materials to create approximately 4 items, as well as the firing and finishing. Note – My aim is to offer you a different range of ideas fro previous year and from my kits (which you can order and make at home) any time you fancy. Check out my shop!
WORKSHOP IN WIRKSWORTH – Beautiful Birds (dare I say I want some Robins) – Sun 7th Nov – 10-12:30pm
£40 materials included. Using a rainbow of colours and a myriad of decorative details including frit and dichroic sparkle. Stevie will help you to design and make your design which can hang or be mounted on a stake, the finished piece will be approximately 16cm.
*ZOOM* Join me from anywhere in the country! Glass Wreaths 14th Nov (10am) – booking deadline 1st Nov for postal orders £45 plus £6 p&p
WORKSHOP IN WIRKSWORTH Glass Wreath – Sat 20th Nov (2-4pm)
£45 – Cut sections of glass and construct your own everlasting wreath decoration, approx 18cm and in a variety of colour options. Decorate with sparkling dichroic elements for a bit of extra festive glitz!
Contact me with any questions, booking forms with full details are sent via email.
The following sessions are 2 to 3 hours long and vary in price. I will look to programme some in for summer 2021 but if you want to book a date with me, I can work around you.
- Symbology Panels Use copper wire to create a unique design, motif, or lettering before adding glass frit in this reverse firing process. Panels can be hangings, free standing or framed.
- Textured Wall Art Use a whole variety of decorative elements to design and make a panel 15 x 15cm or equivalent, which could be hung, freestanding in a mount or framed. Shared materials will be dispensed in a safe way.
- Glitzy Glass Jewellery Learn the technique of cutting and layering glass to produce your own unique jewellery, at least 3 pieces. Using Dichroic Glass, a rainbow of colours and a myriad of decorative inclusions, you will design and make jewellery pieces including pendants, earrings, cufflinks and brooches
Workshop Loyalty Card
Saving Pennies is a new loyalty card specifically for workshops booked directly with me at my Banks Mill Studio.
To start saving, sign up to my email newsletter and collect your Saving Pennies Card at your next workshop.
It’s really simple to use:
- Collect 5 stamps and get 50% off your 6th workshop.
- Collect another 5 stamps and get your 12th workshop free!
Just let Stevie know at time of booking when you are booking your 6th and 12th workshop to get your discount. Easy!
Workshop T’s & C’s
Please read through the Terms & Conditions for Glass Fusing workshops and courses that are booked through Stevie.
- Bookings – If you can not attend a workshop, for what ever reason, please contact Stevie as soon as possible. Firstly we will work together to transfer your place onto another day, suitable for your needs. Another option is for you to offer your place out to a friend or family member.
If this is not possible and your cancellation has been more less than 21 days in advance of the event, a refund can be offered.
If your cancellation has been made less than 21 days before the event and you can not transfer onto a future date, every effort will be made to fill your place, from further advertising and/or the reserves list. If your space can not be filled by another attendee and you are unable to arrange a replacement yourself unfortunately, no refund can be offered.
- In the unlikely event that Stevie has to cancel a class, you will be offered either a full refund or a transfer to another date. As much notice as possible will be given, however, Stevie cannot be held responsible for your travel or accommodation costs.
- Accessibility: Workshops in Wirksworth. Entrance to the Studio Gallery has 2 stone steps. The workshop table is fixed and also up one step, the main table is high, you will be stood or sat on a tall chair. Please ask about accessibility at other venues.
- Please contact Stevie for information about the suitability of her courses for ages and abilities before booking.
- Stevie reserves the right to exclude any student we feel may be a danger to themselves or other students.
When you book a place you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.