Very happy to be able to take private bookings for for 1-2-1s and pairs for a session to suit you. Workshops on Thurs, Fri and Sat afternoons can be tailored to suit you, informal and fun and a lovely way to have a taster session or work on your own project.
See my public programme (below) for more specific themes and get in touch for further details.
My Facebook Page is the best place to keep up to date with workshops. I love to share my experiments as part of my workshop planning, as well as the gorgeous pieces completed by workshop attendees! Check out my facebook albums if you’re a glass addict planning your next creation.
If you’re craving creativity or need a gift for someone who is still waiting for the world to settle a bit more I have an option for workshop gift vouchers for Fused Glass workshops to be booked through me at anytime over the next 12 months (due to Covid I will extend if needed). Gift vouchers can also be redeemed against Sparkling Dichroic jewellery, home accessories, art work or my create-at-home Project Kits.
Details below for both in person workshops at Create Space – Wirksworth ♥
Get in touch with any questions, never any pressure to book, always happy to talk all things glassy!
WORKSHOP IN WIRKSWORTH
Sun 6th Feb – Seascape Waves – 10-12noon – £40
Create your own highly textured free standing wave approx 8cmx34cm. Using precut glass shapes and sparkling glass elements, no experience necessary.
Sun 6th Feb – Glitzy Glass Jewellery – £44
1pm FULLY BOOKED
repeat workshop 4-6:30pm
Using Dichroic Glass, a rainbow of colours and a myriad of decorative inclusions, you will design and make jewellery pieces including pendants, earrings, cufflinks and brooches. Cut your own and use some precut pieces to design with. Suitable for all abilities. You will create at least 3-4 pieces of wearable art to treasure forever.
Sat 19th Feb – Flower Garden Hangings, Bowls AND Waves – 2-4pm £40 – (great to make and gift for Mothers day)
A version of my popular Make at Home Kit. Come to the studio and play with colourful glass elements such as frit, rods and frit balls and build up your unique flower arrangements. Create a circular hanging approx 18cm.
Sun 6th March – Big and Bold Hangings – 2-4pm £36
I’ll give you a base piece of clear glass (precut and with a hole drilled. Approx 35x6cm) for you to decorate with stripes of your favourite colours. Cut these to length yourself and layer as you want. Add extra details and textures and enjoy as light streams through these gorgeous art pieces.
Sun 27th March – Mothers Day Make together – 2-4pm (details to be confirmed)
Open creative session, make what you want, pay as you go. Session £50 for two people. Use pre cut glass pieces, roads and crushed glass known as frit to layer up colours and make truly unique designs to treasure forever.
Contact me with any questions, booking forms with full details are sent via email.
- Fragment Bowls – full day Learn to cut pieces
of clear and coloured glass to make a flat panel as a piece of wall art or a fabulous large bowl.
- Symbology Panels Use copper wire to create a unique design, motif, or lettering before adding glass frit in this reverse firing process. Panels can be hangings, free standing or framed.
- Textured Wall Art Use a whole variety of decorative elements to design and make a panel 15 x 15cm or equivalent, which could be hung, freestanding in a mount or framed. Shared materials will be dispensed in a safe way.
- Glitzy Glass Jewellery Learn the technique of cutting and layering glass to produce your own unique jewellery, at least 3 pieces. Using Dichroic Glass, a rainbow of colours and a myriad of decorative inclusions, you will design and make jewellery pieces including pendants, earrings, cufflinks and brooches.
Workshop Loyalty Card
Saving Pennies is a new loyalty card specifically for workshops booked directly with me at my Banks Mill Studio.
To start saving, sign up to my email newsletter and collect your Saving Pennies Card at your next workshop.
It’s really simple to use:
- Collect 5 stamps and get 50% off your 6th workshop.
- Collect another 5 stamps and get your 12th workshop free!
Just let Stevie know at time of booking when you are booking your 6th and 12th workshop to get your discount. Easy!
Workshop T’s & C’s
Please read through the Terms & Conditions for Glass Fusing workshops and courses that are booked through Stevie.
- Bookings – If you can not attend a workshop, for what ever reason, please contact Stevie as soon as possible. Firstly we will work together to transfer your place onto another day, suitable for your needs. Another option is for you to offer your place out to a friend or family member.
If this is not possible and your cancellation has been more less than 21 days in advance of the event, a refund can be offered.
If your cancellation has been made less than 21 days before the event and you can not transfer onto a future date, every effort will be made to fill your place, from further advertising and/or the reserves list. If your space can not be filled by another attendee and you are unable to arrange a replacement yourself unfortunately, no refund can be offered.
- In the unlikely event that Stevie has to cancel a class, you will be offered either a full refund or a transfer to another date. As much notice as possible will be given, however, Stevie cannot be held responsible for your travel or accommodation costs.
- Accessibility: Workshops in Wirksworth. Entrance to the Studio Gallery has 2 stone steps. The workshop table is fixed and also up one step, the main table is high, you will be stood or sat on a tall chair. Please ask about accessibility at other venues.
- Please contact Stevie for information about the suitability of her courses for ages and abilities before booking.
- Stevie reserves the right to exclude any student we feel may be a danger to themselves or other students.
When you book a place you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.