Very happy to be takings bookings for small group workshops (see my public programme below), private workshops for you groups, birthday/hen sessions in your own venues and 1-2-1s. Get in touch for further details.
My Facebook Page is the best place to keep up to date with workshops. I love to share my experiments as part of my workshop planning, as well as the gorgeous pieces completed by workshop attendees! Check out my facebook albums if you’re a glass addict planning your next creation.
If you’re craving creativity or need a gift for someone who is still waiting for the world to settle a bit more I have an option for workshop gift vouchers for Fused Glass workshops to be booked through me at anytime over the next 12 months (due to Covid I will extend if needed). Gift vouchers can also be redeemed against Sparkling Dichroic jewellery, home accessories, art work, or my create-at-home Project Kits.
Details below for both in person workshops at Create Space – Wirksworth as well as some Zoom sessions! ♥
*Please email me for full details and (hopefully) book the following…
Get in touch with any questions, never any pressure to book, always happy to talk all things glassy!
WORKSHOP IN WIRKSWORTH – 3 sessions – limited place available – Sculptural Waves
Fri 10th Sept – 4-6pm (6:30 maybe) – 2 places left!!!
Sat 11th Sept – 2-4pm (4:30 maybe)
Sat 11th Sept – 5-7pm (7:30 maybe)
£36 materials included. Create an abstract, highly textured free standing wave form, approx 35cm x 10cm tall. Layering various precut pieces of glass, including iridescent sparkles as well as metal inclusions to create your unique design.
*ZOOM* Join me from anywhere in the country! Sun 26th Sept – 10-12noon
Booking deadline Thurs 16th Sept.
At Home Seascape Waves and Curves. This is a smaller make due to the postage but… I’m giving you 2!!!
£40 materials and two sets of postage from me to you included. Create abstract and highly free standing sculptures. One wave form approx. 22cm x 8cm tall and a curved form approx. 15cm x 8cm tall. Layer various precut pieces including iridescent sparkles, rods, waves of iridescent glass, frit and frit balls.
WORKSHOP IN WIRKSWORTH – Fragment Bowls – Sun 3rd Oct – 10-3pm full day workshop
£65 materials included. I love this session where I help you to create your own large glass bowl. Learn to cut and shape your chosen glass colours before layering them together so they can become a bowl, approx 35cm. Use Formal straight lines, or abstract shapes to suit your personal taste and home decor.
Contact me with any questions, booking forms with full details are sent via email.
The following sessions are 2 to 3 hours long and vary in price. I will look to programme some in for summer 2021 but if you want to book a date with me, I can work around you.
- Symbology Panels Use copper wire to create a unique design, motif, or lettering before adding glass frit in this reverse firing process. Panels can be hangings, free standing or framed.
- Textured Wall Art Use a whole variety of decorative elements to design and make a panel 15 x 15cm or equivalent, which could be hung, freestanding in a mount or framed. Shared materials will be dispensed in a safe way.
- Glitzy Glass Jewellery Learn the technique of cutting and layering glass to produce your own unique jewellery, at least 3 pieces. Using Dichroic Glass, a rainbow of colours and a myriad of decorative inclusions, you will design and make jewellery pieces including pendants, earrings, cufflinks and brooches
Workshop Loyalty Card
Saving Pennies is a new loyalty card specifically for workshops booked directly with me at my Banks Mill Studio.
To start saving, sign up to my email newsletter and collect your Saving Pennies Card at your next workshop.
It’s really simple to use:
- Collect 5 stamps and get 50% off your 6th workshop.
- Collect another 5 stamps and get your 12th workshop free!
Just let Stevie know at time of booking when you are booking your 6th and 12th workshop to get your discount. Easy!
Workshop T’s & C’s
Please read through the Terms & Conditions for Glass Fusing workshops and courses that are booked through Stevie.
- Bookings – If you can not attend a workshop, for what ever reason, please contact Stevie as soon as possible. Firstly we will work together to transfer your place onto another day, suitable for your needs. Another option is for you to offer your place out to a friend or family member.
If this is not possible and your cancellation has been more less than 21 days in advance of the event, a refund can be offered.
If your cancellation has been made less than 21 days before the event and you can not transfer onto a future date, every effort will be made to fill your place, from further advertising and/or the reserves list. If your space can not be filled by another attendee and you are unable to arrange a replacement yourself unfortunately, no refund can be offered.
- In the unlikely event that Stevie has to cancel a class, you will be offered either a full refund or a transfer to another date. As much notice as possible will be given, however, Stevie cannot be held responsible for your travel or accommodation costs.
- Accessibility: Workshops in Wirksworth. Entrance to the Studio Gallery has 2 stone steps. The workshop table is fixed and also up one step, the main table is high, you will be stood or sat on a tall chair. Please ask about accessibility at other venues.
- Please contact Stevie for information about the suitability of her courses for ages and abilities before booking.
- Stevie reserves the right to exclude any student we feel may be a danger to themselves or other students.
When you book a place you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.